We’ve made this a few times, trying to up the ante on a summer Greek salad. This time was a winner with a mix of grilled and fresh veggies mixed with Quinoa and a light lemony, fresh herb dressing… Fear not, there’s still room for grilled peaches and ice cream for dessert!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 bell peppers (orange, red, yellow) grilled and chopped
- 2 eggplants, sliced long and grilled, then chopped
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges and grilled on skewers
- 1 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 tomatoes, quartered and chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup feta cheese
- lemon, squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint and oregano
Cook quinoa ahead of time.
Brush vegetable grill ingredients with oil and grill. Chop and mix with fresh ingredients. mix in quinoa and dressing. Serve.